- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Category Archives: Gross Violation of Law (General)
Our law firm receives a lot of calls from people and companies who are being threatened with an Anti-Cyber Squatting Consumer Protection Act claim because they registered a domain name identical or similar to a trademark held by someone else. … Continue reading
Lou Jewell ALC Broker Realtors Land Institute Land 101 Instructor Member of Winston-Salem Regional MLS Dan River Real Estate, Inc. 502 Key Street Pilot Mountain, NC 27041 336 368 3933 Became a Realtor Salesperson July 7, 1994 Received Brokers License … Continue reading
In recent years, the media has been flooded with examples of security breaches on airplanes and in airports. Although a number of these instances have turned out legitimate, there are others that were simply a mistake. Although you might assume … Continue reading
Sandy is currently the co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer of Research Alliance LLC.; a consulting firm focused on global clinical trial solutions, tools, and training to streamline drug development to market. The firm advises clinical research sites, pharmaceutical drug development, … Continue reading
Ivan Steele, B.A., M.A, J.D. (www.ivansteelelaw.com) is a Toronto family and immigration lawyer. Ivan is recognized as a Barrister-at-Law by the Province of Ontario, a Solicitor of Ontario Superior Court and Court of Appeal of Ontario, Commissioner for Taking Affidavits, … Continue reading