- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Category Archives: Gross Violations of the Patient Rights
Drug companies owe consumers a duty to assure that their drugs, medications and medical devices are reasonably safe when used as intended. Drug Manufacturers’ Responsibilities Too often, a pharmaceutical company will create an unreasonably dangerous product by failing to properly … Continue reading
In the new National Institute for Patient Rights survey, conflict was also the cause of violations #6 and #7, violation of patient right to know hospital rules on charges and payment methods, and the patient right to review the hospital … Continue reading
Conflict between team and patient/advocate was the cause of #5 on The List of the latest National Institute for Patient Rights survey. Patients and their advocates have a right to know of realistic care alternatives when hospital care is no … Continue reading
Patient rights are under siege, as evidenced in a recent survey conducted by the National Institute for Patient Rights (NIPR). Our staff compiled the results based on responses from one-thousand randomly selected, former hospital patients who took part in the … Continue reading
A lot of media folks have been calling the Institute asking for our opinion on what happened at Walter Reed Hospital. There appears to have been repeated and gross violations of the patient rights of distinguished veterans as well as the … Continue reading