- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: Attorney
Have you been accused of a criminal offense? It is imperative that someone legally defends you. Criminal defense attorneys will simplify the process that you are about to face and protect your rights from arrest to appeal after conviction. … Continue reading
You know that your state has a law regarding traffic rules and regulations which all drivers and car owners need to follow. These laws should not be taken for granted for you will face a lot of problems if you … Continue reading
California Loan Modification Fraud Lawyer & Foreclosure Consultant Fraud Attorney – Damages For Scams, Ripoffs, Frauds And Statutory Violations
News Alert – On October 11, 2009, Governor Schwarzenegger signed into law Senate Bill 94 which took effect immediately upon his signature. This law now prohibits any person, including real estate licensees and attorneys from demanding or collecting an advance … Continue reading
California Respa Attorney Warns That Respa Imposes Severe Penalties On Realtors And Lenders Who Violate The Kickback Provisions
RESPA For thirty-five years, RESPA has confused people in the real estate industry and attorneys alike. In 1974, Congress enacted RESPA, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act primarily to address abusive practices, promote greater understanding to homebuyers and to prohibit … Continue reading
Some people ask if they need a lawyer for traffic violations, speeding tickets, and license suspension. Technically, you do not need one because you can simply pay the fines. However, if you live in Florida and you do not want … Continue reading