- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: California
You know that your state has a law regarding traffic rules and regulations which all drivers and car owners need to follow. These laws should not be taken for granted for you will face a lot of problems if you … Continue reading
If you or a family member are seriously injured in a boating accident in California, then it is important for you to understand how maritime law operates. This article is a case study of a vessel collision between a small … Continue reading
The purpose of California labor law is to protect employees from being taken advantage of by their employer and to ensure a common standard of living and or working. The United States and California have both come a long way … Continue reading
California Loan Modification Fraud Lawyer & Foreclosure Consultant Fraud Attorney – Damages For Scams, Ripoffs, Frauds And Statutory Violations
News Alert – On October 11, 2009, Governor Schwarzenegger signed into law Senate Bill 94 which took effect immediately upon his signature. This law now prohibits any person, including real estate licensees and attorneys from demanding or collecting an advance … Continue reading
Before discussing the California overtime law, it’s important to know who is eligible to receive overtime. There are two types of employees: “exempt” and “non-exempt”. Exempt employees are often referred to as salaried employees and non- exempt employees are often … Continue reading