- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: Criminal
If a person receives probation then they will need to abide by the conditions of the probation and agree to keep the peace and be of good behavior. A probationary period is a period of extreme risk! If a person … Continue reading
The intersection between family law, criminal law and divorce in RI Overview A Rhode Island criminal domestic misdemeanor or felony case is often intertwined with complex issues concerning family law, child custody, child support, visitation, restraining orders and divorce. A … Continue reading
What is a misdemeanor? A misdemeanor is any offense punishable by up to one year in Jail. Typical misdemeanors are: driving under the influence of alcohol / drunk driving (dui / dwi), shoplifting, domestic assault, Second (2nd) offense refusal to … Continue reading
Have you been accused of a criminal offense? It is imperative that someone legally defends you. Criminal defense attorneys will simplify the process that you are about to face and protect your rights from arrest to appeal after conviction. … Continue reading
Criminal procedure sets forth different rules that govern courts, defendants, and law enforcement agents depending on the level of offense charged. Criminal records or records of drug treatment or registered sex offender status will be kept in a file separate … Continue reading