- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: Fdcpa
The following are types of debt collector conduct which may violate the FDCPA. • Debt collectors failing to identify themselves (only company name), or failing to state that collector is confirming or correcting locating information • Debt collectors disclosing to … Continue reading
Think an FDCPA Violation is an Automatic 1K? Think Again! � It is a common misconception perpetuated on many internet discussion forums that when a debt collector violates, it equates to an automatic violation which is $1,000.00. The Fair Debt … Continue reading