- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: Human Rights
Barrister Harun ur Rashid (*) Children and Human Rights Children are the future of a nation. They need to be looked after spiritually, materially and physically so that they can become worthy citizens of a country. In fact some say … Continue reading
By Hanna Newcombe Gross violations of human rights There are two kinds of human rights. I am not thinking now of the distinction between civil-political and economic-social-cultural rights as distinguished in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, nor of the … Continue reading
Impunity And Gross Human Rights Violations in South Africa Author: Michael Donen Barrister, South Africa Issue: Volume 7, Number 2 (June 2000) Introduction My discussion of the topic is limited to the South African context. I expressed the views … Continue reading