- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: Lawyer
If a person receives probation then they will need to abide by the conditions of the probation and agree to keep the peace and be of good behavior. A probationary period is a period of extreme risk! If a person … Continue reading
I?m Charged with What? ? A Salt Lake City Criminal Defense Lawyer explains the law you?ve been charged with violating
Some crimes are straight forward, like speeding. More often, the law is difficult to understand. As a Salt Lake City Criminal Defense Lawyer, I’ve gone to law school and deal with the criminal code every day. I’m going to show … Continue reading
The following are types of debt collector conduct which may violate the FDCPA. • Debt collectors failing to identify themselves (only company name), or failing to state that collector is confirming or correcting locating information • Debt collectors disclosing to … Continue reading
California Loan Modification Fraud Lawyer & Foreclosure Consultant Fraud Attorney – Damages For Scams, Ripoffs, Frauds And Statutory Violations
News Alert – On October 11, 2009, Governor Schwarzenegger signed into law Senate Bill 94 which took effect immediately upon his signature. This law now prohibits any person, including real estate licensees and attorneys from demanding or collecting an advance … Continue reading
Matter of Michael Caliguiri Appellate Division, First Dept. Admitted to Bar: 1980. Discipline imposed: One year suspension from practicing law. From 1984 until 2003 Caliguiri was employed by Garbarini & Scher, a law firm that mostly represented doctors and hospitals … Continue reading