- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: Probation
If a person receives probation then they will need to abide by the conditions of the probation and agree to keep the peace and be of good behavior. A probationary period is a period of extreme risk! If a person … Continue reading
There are many punishments that may be ordered after a DUI conviction: jail time, community service, mandatory alcohol classes, fines, and a driver’s license suspension. The judge may also sentence you to DUI probation. The length of a DUI probation … Continue reading
DUI probation is one component of the punishment that can be ordered in a DUI conviction. A DUI offense occurs when an individual is caught driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Depending on the circumstances of the crime … Continue reading
Probation is a sentence which may be imposed by a court in lieu of incarceration. A criminal who is “on probation” has been convicted of a crime but has served only part of the sentence in jail, or has not … Continue reading