- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: program
A fitness club was fined $50,000 and the general manager was personally fined $25,000 in violations to health and safety regulations. Health and safety inspectors issued dozens of orders for such items as: personal protective equipment, hazardous chemical labeling, and … Continue reading
New York state has a driving record points system. For every type of moving violation conviction, drivers will receive demerit points on their driving records. Violations can include speeding, reckless driving, failure to yield, DUI, or violations involving traffic signs … Continue reading
The State of New York has implemented a program to hold motorists accountable when they refuse to obey specific rules of the road. The New York Driver Responsibility Program requires motorists to pay an assessment to the New York Department … Continue reading
If you Have a Contaminated P2p Network Program on your Computer you Have Violated US Copyright Laws – Landmark Case in Arizona
“This precedent setting ruling by Judge Neil V. Wake will provide the legal foundation for the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) to more aggressively stop individuals from distributing unauthorized copyrighted music over Peer-to-Peer networks,” said CEO & Chairman Safwat … Continue reading
As the GM Opel cars in the special status of the sale of Opel restructuring plan has been the more general concern a part. A few days ago, sources said GM plans to sell a specific operation Opel, the German … Continue reading