- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: Quran
Zoophilia, from the Greek (zoon, “animal”) and (philia, “love”), is defined as an affinity or sexual attraction by a human to an animal. Such individuals are called zoophiles. The more recent terms zoosexual and zoosexuality describe the full spectrum of … Continue reading
Was Aaron (Moses’ brother) Sinful and Corrupt in the Bible? Yes, he made the Golden Calf, built an altar for it and announced to worship it. And because of this – according to God’ Law; He was Cursed because he … Continue reading
The Foreigner woman in Bible versus Quran (13) This is the thirteenth article of the series: “The Foreigner woman in Bible versus Quran” In the previous articles, we have seen that from the Language point of view, the “foreign” woman … Continue reading
Did Aaron (Moses’ brother) make the idol, the golden calf in the Bible? Yes, he made the Golden Calf, built an altar for it and announced to worship it. And because of this – according to God’ Law; He was … Continue reading
There are two important issues that may give us a clue about who hated King Solomon very much and ruined his reputation. The first issue is the fact that Solomon was not from Levi tribe (the tribe of the priests). … Continue reading