- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: Realtors
Lou Jewell ALC Broker Realtors Land Institute Land 101 Instructor Member of Winston-Salem Regional MLS Dan River Real Estate, Inc. 502 Key Street Pilot Mountain, NC 27041 336 368 3933 Became a Realtor Salesperson July 7, 1994 Received Brokers License … Continue reading
California Respa Attorney Warns That Respa Imposes Severe Penalties On Realtors And Lenders Who Violate The Kickback Provisions
RESPA For thirty-five years, RESPA has confused people in the real estate industry and attorneys alike. In 1974, Congress enacted RESPA, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act primarily to address abusive practices, promote greater understanding to homebuyers and to prohibit … Continue reading