- The Acpa: Trademark Violations in Domains
- Realtors, You may be in violation of the NAR Code of Ethics
- You Should Not Violate Air Travel Rules
- Defining and Managing Protocol Deviation/Violation/Exception – Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel
- Overreaching Much? Canadian Commercial Surrogacy Law Violates the Charter
- North Carolina Parole Hearings Explained
- Why Would The Consulate Deny My Visa?
- Rhode Island Probation – A Period of Extreme RISK by a RI criminal Lawyer!
- Competition is Good, Copying is Bad
- A Discussion of Patent Infringement and Trademark Law
- The Useful Features of Google Sitemaps
- What to Do If Accused of Patent Infringement
- The Intersection of Family Law and Criminal Law In Rhode Island – Untangling the Web!
- Navigating Criminal Misdemeanor Prosecutions in RI- From Arrest to Trial and Possible Expungement
- Privacy Rights – Big Brother’s Bumbling
Tag Archives: Safety
A fitness club was fined $50,000 and the general manager was personally fined $25,000 in violations to health and safety regulations. Health and safety inspectors issued dozens of orders for such items as: personal protective equipment, hazardous chemical labeling, and … Continue reading
Many times dangers exist in the workplace, which are ignored by the company due to the time or expense involved in correcting them. While the vast majority of companies will do whatever it takes to insure the safety of their … Continue reading
In case the new legislation is approved all new motor vehicles will be required to have the so-called black boxes or event data recorders,as well as brake override systems. As Henry J. Waxman, a Democrat of California stated in one … Continue reading
On a national retailer’s loading dock, a 450 pound compressor was being unloaded from a truck when the dolly on which the compressor was riding fell on a worker’s leg. The employee suffered a broken leg and a dislocated ankle. … Continue reading
Never before has so much free information been available for quick and easy access, or can one person’s voice and opinion make such a difference. This applies especially to consumers looking for best buys, best products, best quality, etc., and … Continue reading